PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Premiere Screening Passes to Rise of the Guardians







there is this contest on Red Fm :


On Air 
Be the 9th SMS-er through when your hear the cue to win 4 Premiere Screening Passes to the movie "Rise Of The Guardians" on 20th November, Tuesday, 9pm at GSC Tropicana City Mall!

seriously? i won?!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just won 4 Premiere Screening Passes
to the movie 
 "Rise Of The Guardians"!!!!!!!!!
 Thank God!!!
hahahaha!!!
wait wait.
pardon me, let me chill down first...
PHEW~
so, yes, i just got a call from Jeremy, 
DJ of the Red fm,
that i am the 9th Sms-er
to win that awesome premiere screening passes.

****
So just to tell you,
i totally have no intention to win.
i just heard red fm to sms to get those passes,
and i quickly sms because i really like that movie.
(well, at least, i was mesmerized by the trailer)

 or

Isn't AWESOME?

well well well,
i can't really comment much.
for obvious reason,
i have not watch it!

***
what makes me so excited about this is that
i am about to be one of the first witness to this magical
Rise of the Guardians.

The general release date is on the 21st of November 2012,
and i would be with a whole bunch of lucky people,
watching and witnessing it at the 20th of November 2012!!
it is like, wow, super awesome!

**

i just thank the Lord for cheering me up.
this few days i had been really down.
those failure i faced during my car license test kept on haunting me.
for no reason, i lost appetite,
and i keep on being sad, moody, and lifeless.
but i thank God for not forgetting His lonely and poor child.

Yes, i believe this is no coincidence.
of course i embrace coincidence,
but that's like just being happy instead of being joyful.
being joyful just simple means being happy for a long time
with a very good reason.
and in this case, i am joyful,
for He had no forget me,
but still caring and looking out for me,
even though i may a jerk sometimes.
and that is LOVE.

HOW GREAT THOU ART
HOW DEEP THOU LOVE
THAT NONE CAN EVER COMPREHEND
THE SACRIFICE THY MADE FOR US

*

i promise i'll update you on my thoughts and feelings 
after watching that movie.
for now, i love to share with you some beautiful pictures of the movie.
All of these are my cup of teas,
as i am a HUGE fan of the magical,
the mythical and the extraordinary science-fiction movies.
i think i'll set some of the best to be my wallpaper for my desktop,
Facebook cover, and heck! my mobile wallpaper! 

Rise of the Guardian, here i come!!!















Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment