PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, November 22, 2012

i don't mean that FIRST TIME !

NO PICTURES AVAILABLE?

you got to be kidding me.
isn't that A picture?

Well, thanks reader, but not what i intended to put up.
my intention was FIRST TIME.

This is the case.
~ ~ ~
I just enjoyed my best evening with my friends
last tuesday
watching Rise of the Guardian.
If you read my previous story, 
i talk a great deal about it.

*
Anyway, what i intended to talk
is about
FIRST TIME.
my first time.
now don't get me wrong,
because this is the not that
you-know-what-that-first-time means.
I hate it but, i have to specific.

I had my first time winning something on a radio contest,
i had my first time watching a 3D movie,
and i had... bla bla bla...

OKAY. 
you'll most probably be bored to death 
and ignore my story if i'd continue on.
***

heck
BEING SPECIFIC IS BORING!

Why?
because it leaves no room for creativity.
no room to imagine.
no chance to day dream.
A is A, and B is B.
1 is 1 and 2 is not 3.

i admit,
i love science
which is knowledge.
but i love arts too.
i love randomness.
irregularity.
no rules or strings attached.  
FREE-dom.

and... you don't really get free-dom by being specific.
***

this is what you get when you're not being specific to .. Google.

I surf Google Image for
my first time
and what do i get?

NONSENSE

CRAP

NOT MENTIONING SEX

AND ....

well, pictures say a thousand word.
just take a look.
(and this in only the first page of results of searching  my first time in Google Image)
   


this



this



and this



and....?



 and that


OMG. vulgar. 18PL!!
sorry i cannot put up here



and etc. 

**
So what's happening?
this world is so polluted
even my slightest naiveness
will be devoured by this... temptations?

so i had to be specific
to Google Search
typing in 
first time having fun with friends

to get this

never mind the poker
****
As a science-biology student,
i was taught to be specific.
but somehow,
i just feel that
"yea, we need to be specific, in some areas,
but not everywhere."
otherwise,
you'll be boring.
and... 
that's kinda sad.

i love the randomness of life
embracing coincdence
and just going to the unknown
realizing that you're not the only one
makes you wanna live even more.

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment