PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, November 26, 2012

Ghosts


those ghosts... aren't ghosts. 

they are my loved ones.

his is my loved one.

have you lost someone you love?

have anyone that you love just left?

anyone that you love aren't there anymore?

sometimes, when you're left up
all alone
you felt that
being single
is after all, not a bad thing.

but what about those happy times?

are those just... memories?

or was it just some... moments?


should you meet up someone you like

and just nice, he likes you too

what's wrong being together, right?

but all these changes,
when pain
is in the heart.

Leaving a loved ones,
saying Good-bye,
knowing that you could never
hug him tightly,
kiss him on his cheek,
and whisper in his ears
those silly secrets
laughing without reasons;
that lost, pain,
is eating you up,
 inside of me.
That sense of oneness,
is just apart
broken into pieces.
 you want to mend so badly,
but there seemed impossible.
the feeling
of warming each other,
of looking at each other,
with just a breath away,
 with your fingers
crawling their ways
among his hair
and have you lips
down his neck.
that calmness
that gave you strength
to even face world-ends.
the feeling,
when hands are held tightly,
where your fingers fit nicely
into his
perfectly.
you could even taste his breath
love the way he touch you
and just embrace that moment
you...
you...
now is all gone.
for he 
is just another ghost
inside me.

and like this
i keep him alive.

*dedicated to those who just lost someone they love.
especially my dear friend, Em.




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment