PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, April 1, 2012

While I was on the plane


While I was on the plane,
all I could do was to look out.
And that's when my mind began to brainstorm, again.
So, I wanted to share with you guys.
Looking at this photo,
What do you say it is?
To me, it's the
Heavens.
All I can say is,
Oh My God.
I say, if only Doraemon is real.
Then, I can walk on clouds,
and float on the sky,
as if I am in a wonderland.
Starring at the heavens, I thought of something.
It has been awhile since I last took
the flight to somewhere.
Mum and Dad tried to cut cost
well, by driving.
But now, God answers prayers,
and our destination now isn't any petty place,
where car or bus can reach.
It's my hometown.
To be exact, my Dad's hometown.
The place where he was born.
And the place he love most.
The place where I get to visit old Grandpa.
It's in the Island of Borneo.
It's in Sarawak.
And you have to take a flight to get there,
'cause I ain't going to swim there!
 


We took AirAsia.
Well, since Dad wants to get a budget flight.
It's okay for me.
So what if I took a low cost carrier.
This is the challenge of life that I will face,
'cause one day,
I will not sit this kind of low cost carrier.
I promised myself that I will live in luxury.
So, back to the story.
Okay, you know what the Chinese says,
一分钱, 一分货.
(Yi Fen Qian, Yi Fen Huo)
It just simply means,
everything comes with a cost.
You want the comfortable, First-class seats,
you pay more.
You want to pay less,
well, you get the less comfy, and of course,
the economic-hard-rock-like seats.
Oh for goodness sake!
It's so hard, that I can't even take a nap!
Argh!
I was like tossing here and there,
in that squeezy seat,
trying to get the best position,
which rather, is not any kind of good position anyway,
to just take 2 hours nap!
Seriously, I didn't really rest well.
Instead, I think I am more tired!!!
But whatever it is,
I'm just glad that AirAsia got me safely to Sarawak.

 See that river in an odd shape?
Well, that reminds me of me
during my Geography class
while I was still in Junior High.
Those days, I was kind of idiotic.
To be honest, I was grumbling
about why I am learning all these craps.
That's includes the rivers' shapes.
I think I can't remember now,
I mean, the names of the river shapes.
But only now,
I appreciate the days my teacher taught me.
And because of my silly ignorance
and rather proud of who I was,
I now lost the knowledge of all these landscapes.
And I am very regretful for it.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
And I just lost that power.
I do not wish to repeat myself.
And I cannot have myself in this kind of stupid
attitude, if I want to become a successful doctor.
Yea, you're right.
My ambition, for sure, and I am very sure,
that I want to become a doctor,
who works in a hospital,
and who teaches pupils in university.
Isn't amazing?
I don't know how to describe ambition,
but if you really need answer from me,
all I can tell you is this;
 If you can imagine,
visualize,
the twenty-years-after-now you,
in the job you have in mind,
and smile as you imagine,
then,
that's the job for you!
Hahaa...

 Ciao!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment