PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, March 30, 2012

Korean drama; Addicted!!!

Korean drama is now my trend of life.
Everyday I wake up,
and after breakfast,
I'll rush to the computer and watch
Korean drama;
I think I'm addicted to it.

What I love about Korean drama.
Well, I don't watch Chinese drama,
neither Japanese drama,
but only Korean drama.
And I got a good hunch I can win this debate.

Well, Korean drama, first,
has awesome story plotting.
It differs in genres.
They can have romance, and at the same time,
comedy, plus some family issues, 
or just a simple melodrama will do the trick.
I just love getting into the Korean drama,
where they just bring your emotions to a roller coaster.
You'll be serious on some matter,
get angry on some issues that doesn't suit you,
and then you'll be half way laughing,
and there's when you will have tears all over.
You can feel pitiful, and at the same time,
you will have the feeling of just hugging someone.
Bursting in laughter and sometimes even curse that fellow;
all of these are found in just a single Korean drama.
I just love being swing all around with emotions.
*
Next, the actors, actress and the settings are 
nearly heavenly-like perfect.
They are beautiful,
stunning look with great body,
handsome and mesmerizing,
not to mention funny and ugly,
and sometimes, brought out what's reality,
the diversity of humans.
Not to mention that Korean places are so so so
beautiful.
The art works of God in Korea definitely is like 
paradise.
Wow, God really spent more time in Korea, eh?
Just the beach, the landscape, the houses,
the weather, the hills and the rivers,
oh my goodness!
I just love staying there, if I could.
And for now, to satisfy my thirst of being in that paradise,
watching Korean drama is all to do the trick.
*
The culture itself, Korean culture.
I have watched quite a numbers of Korean drama,
and one of the most enjoyable part of Korean drama,
is when they portrait out the Korean culture.
For example,
they treasure the old very well,
and the respect for the elderly is very much saluted.
I say, wherever they go,
the respect and the manners is the top!
In their culture, good manners indulge in every way
of the way of living as a Korean.
And very much to agree, that I love that.
It's to them, like a common courtesy.
I am very impress every time,
without failing, when the huge influence of the
good manners
are in the Korean culture.
Listing to Korean language also intrigues me
as I have very much interest in language.
For now, I know only English,
Mandarin (Chinese) and Bahasa Malaysia (my national language).
And as Korean language,
maybe it will soon be my forth mother tongue,
maybe after or before I master Japanese.
*
Well, there's so much to brag about
watching Korean drama.
And only those K-drama fans will agree with me,
100% and very true,
that if you haven't watch it,
you certainly have no right to argue about it.
Take it,
like an ecstasy,
you'll get addicted to it,
and trust me,
they are good.
Well, I don't want to talk too much.
Heading back to my Korean drama,
and I think I'm having fever of it already!
Hahahah! 
People, enjoy your day!
To all Korean drama fans,
Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Ciao!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment