PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, April 9, 2012

Promises!


once a promise,
forever a promise.

That's what they say.
But talk is easy,
who has ever really done it?
Well, I will never promise 
that my promise is a promise.

To mere humans, promises can be broken.
Just like an egg, fall to the ground.
Once it break, you cannot mend it.

We are promise makers, 
we are also promise breakers.
That's what we are.
Poor man who cannot keep promises.

But as fragile as I am,
I try my very best to keep promises.
And like any skills, 
keeping promises take exercises.

All these while in National Service Camp,
I was trained.
Physically, mentally, spiritually,
and also attitude wise.
That include man's simple lesson of the life.
"Keeping a promise well."

Normally, to me, keeping promises
includes keeping secrets.
All kinds of secrets.
I have to admit.
Many of my friends love to share their secrets to me.
Well, most of them aren't that lovely,
and most of them is about complains,
regrets, hatred, sadness.
Sigh, all the world can give.
Yes, being a secret keeper
 is a tough job.
I had to listen, and sometimes,
tried to advice,
but never able to share them out.
All because it's a secret.

And that's what my friends expect me to do.
They had laid their trust on me,
and I will keep their trust safe.
It's not that I am complaining,
but to say that I love to be in  this position.
I want to help.
And you only asked for help when you're in trouble, right?
I have lots of them who kinda forget me when
things started to work out.
Well, honestly, it's OKAY for me.
I'm cool about it.
=D

Dear Readers,
I didn't meant to discourage you that we cannot keep promises,
and we are a bad secret keeper.
But I just want to remind you guys,
that keeping a promise ain't easy.
It's a kind of responsibility.

As I grow older,
I started to realize,
that our life hang around the promises we keep,
and the trust we can give to others.
The more trust we gain,
the more secrets we keep,
the more responsibilities we bear,
the more friends we have around,
life's just getting more and more stuff to do.
Isn't it true?

Keep a promise,
then Promise to keep.

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment