PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, April 13, 2012

Me Learning Korean


Why I am sharing this story to you?
Well, personally, I'm learning the Korean Language myself.
I  was firstly influenced by the Korean Drama.
And then, I started to love the language.
You may not know me, but I'm those guy who loves language.
Individually, I can speak Bahasa Malaysia, 
English, Chinese.
And you know what they say.
It's better to know more language.
So you can communicate well,
without needing to worry about being cheated.
However, I could only go as far as learning myself.
My parents doesn't allow me to persue my further studies in linguistic.
Dad said it is not a profession.
That's him. Old fashion. Hahaha.
So I chose the medical way, wanting to be a doctor.
So, about learning the Korean Language.
I have been watching Youtube videos as guides.
There are so many different types of teachers.
But in the end, I chose this, the most funniest one.
Wait... let me find the link...
*
*
**
***
Aha! Found!


I'm not promoting her, but just want to share, that I found this quite interesting.
And it really helps me in my learning of the Korean Language.

Anyway, I have ample of time now.
Since school is not starting soon,
I thought of grabbing the time to learn something new.
If not, your brain cells will grow lazy and rot.
Hahahahah!

Okay, just to prove to you that I'm not lying.
Nah. Those are some of my notes.


That is how you write and speak about Monday
to Sunday in Korean Language.


That is Happy Birthday Song in Korean Language.
Quite interesting.


And that's some motivation to keep me going.
And to get the *yawn* out of me.
Sometimes, learning stuffs will be boring.
Especially when you're alone.
No choice, 'cause my family members wouldn't even bother
if I would to speak to myself in Korean.
Plus, my sister would be the one discouraging me,
So, ya, there's challenge, and there's backup!
Haha!

But...



Ya. Dozing off halfway in my own lesson.
Hahaha. Sleeping in front of the computer isn't my first time.
But I am glad this time, 
it wasn't because of excessive online game.
(FYI, I play MapleStory, a Korean Online Game,
Told ya I'm fascinated with Korean stuffs!)
But hey! some rest is good too.
Haaa...


Anyway, to end this story,
I've found one very nice video,
that keeps me motivated to master the Korean Language. 
Just the title of this video sucks.
SUCKS.
So... enjoy the video, not the title.
'Cause to clarify, 
all languages in this world are great ones,
and none of them is least than the others.
Just it's different in the favourite list
due to different view of perspectives.
Take Care and...

Ahnyong! 
Ciao!







No comments:

Post a Comment