PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, April 16, 2012

cards


 <>

It's time for me to earn some of my own pocket money.
And I'm using my art skills to do that.
By drawing creative cards,
I wish to make some money out of it.
And all I need is you guys' support.
Okay, straight to the point.
I am selling cards.
Any cards.
You name it.
Birthday cards, wedding cards, first-born cards,
friendship cards, love cards, etc.
Just tell me what your card you want.
And if you want to have the picture you intended on your card,
tell me
and I'll draw it for you.
It won't cost much.
Sure it'll be lower than RM10.
hahaha.
Reply me, or message me your suggestions.
Tell me the card you want.
And I'll make you one.
I'll tell you the price soon.
Still in consideration.
But as a trial, I'll give the cheapest price in the first few days.
Hope to get some reaction soon!

(If you buy one card, any card you name it,
the fees I charge will be including the postage fees.)

Thanks.
Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment