PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, April 19, 2012

cReATiVe mE


 Cheers to all my friends and viewers!
This is my section of cReAtiVe.
I explore myself,
my life,
my dreams,
my ambitions,
my craziness,
me and I.
My inner me pours out
 his thoughts
and her feeling,
and to share my stories,
using the power of Art.

 Teet Da! Teet Da! Teet Da!

Triumph of the NERD

 So, as an introduction,
I would like to say that I'm not a nerd.
You get me?
I AM NOT A NERD.
Able to study doesn't categorize me as nerds.
By the way, do you know how nerds look like?
Maybe I look like one, 
but that's about to change.
Don't get me wrong,
but nerds are great people too.
I was one before,
but now,
I've met evolution.
And so, the old me is gone,
and the new me has arrived!
And to my fellow nerd-friends,
that Art is dedicated for you!
Yea, heck it!
What's your problem if I'm a NERD!


 Doom Cha Cha! Doom Cha Cha!
Naive me with a LOLipop.

GENIUS is the other word
you use to describe yourself
after you evolve from NERD.
Your interpretations on Genius
has no concern for me.
I believe,
everyone at some stage
is a genius.
Just whether they want to show it or not.
Some keep it to themselves.
Some share it.
Some boast about it.
Who cares what you do with it,
you're a genius.
But somehow or another,
if you become too realistic,
your geniusity-level (no such word, btw)
 is much lower than others.
Cause it's true,
that GENIUS is 
Naive.
After all,
it's the naive ones that use the brains.
Kids are all about super brain power.
Well, naive is just another word of GENIUS.
hahha. 

Psssh! Psssh! Psssh!
Coca-Cola in Arabic. Pretty cool eh?

Wait, don't get pissed off.
I'm not pissing you, or maybe, ya.
Whatever, please don't get mad.
Yes, those wrinkles will get really fast
if you're mad.
I am not boasting,
that I'm a super nerd who turned out
to be a genius.
I'm just like you and me.
We're all the same.
All of us is Adam's great
great
great
great
great
(to the infinity)
grandsons and granddaughters.
 Get me?
Just like the Coke tins.
It's just the matter of different
language.
But how different we can be,
we are still the same.
All Coke taste the same
(all of them contains 14 tablespoon of sugar)
And we too.
Not that we taste sweet,
but we are same.
I have two eyes,
you get two eyes too.
I have one nose,
so do you.
One mouth for me,
and one for you!
Two ears to listen music for me,
and two ears to listen crap for you.
Haha! Just joking.
See what I mean?
We're the same.


Beep Boo Bap! Beep Bap Boo! Beep Beep Boo!
Wizard Oz won't give me a heart, can you?
Nobody's that heartless!
I say, if you are a healthy
happy
human being,
a homo sapien,
not the cousins of the ape,
then, 
all of us have a heart.
Heck it!
Not that pomp pomp heart.
The inner heart of a heart.
The heart of someone.
The desire.
The well being of a man. (or woman.)
The HEART.
God created us with a heart.
So that man can think.
And make decision.
(A quick cup of latte [please!])
Yes, we aren't robots.
Wait. 
You didn't get me?
MAN
ISN'T
R.O.B.O.T.
 Well, there's so many ways
to name yourself.

My R.O.B.O.T. is
Riding Over Bitches On Tuesday.
hahha.
Wacky right?

MAN ISN'T
RIDING
OVER
BITCHES
ON
TUESDAY.

LOL.
What's your R.O.B.O.T.?




No comments:

Post a Comment