PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, April 20, 2012

POTTERMORE; Magic Come True

Have you ever heard of pottermore.com?
If you're a Harry Potter's fan,
you cannot miss this!
Actually, this fan page had been up
last year.
But only some lucky ones got to enter then.
But now, it's open to anyone who wishes to know more about Harry Potter.
Hence, pottermore is introduced.
Thanks to my idol,
J.K.Rowling,
whom I respect much for her creativity, imagination and success,
whom also motivated me to write my own magical story,
she proudly invite you to
POTTERMORE.
Here's what she got to say to you.
More, straight from herself.
I present her with my privilege,
J.K.Rowling.


Amazing isn't?
It's nothing like an ordinary online game.
It's the thrill,
the experience,
and the search of heart,
that makes
POTTERMORE
yours.
I had just started,
and although I'm not those people
who are easily addicted to games or etc,
but
Pottermore 
had brought me into the world of magic
I could ever imagine.
Now, I can't wait to get back to pottermore.
It awaits for me.
And I'm just glad I can have my very own
personalised
magic adventure
as Harry Potter.
No need to envy or covet.
There's enough for everyone.
Intrigued? 
Join pottermore too.
And indulge yourself with the wave of magic
that can bring you to the top of the world.
Well, perhaps out of this world!
Good luck,
enjoy,
and 
Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment