PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We are beautiful

***
One snap of the shutter,
and there it was...
one beautiful moment
captured in time 
for eternity.
The late summer sun reflected
in the breaking wave
made the water look like
liquid of gold 
splashing onto the shore.
If my friend had not been there 
with his camera,
the wave would have gone
unnoticed,
like so many others that have come and gone,
seen only by God.

Who can imagine how many waves
the sea has sent rolling onto the shoreline?
Yet each one is unique.
As seen in every wave,
God makes extravagant beauty
out of seemingly mundane things.
Using the water and air,
He makes wondrous works of art.
We enjoy His gallery in skies above and 
on earth and sea below.
Yet,
most of earth's beauty remains 
invisible to us;
It is seen only by God.

God uses another gallery to display
His glory
-- HUMANS
We too are made out of something
ordinary; the dust.
Yet to us,
God added an 
extraordinary ingredient
-- His very own breath.
Like waves of the sea
and flowers of  the field, 
our lives are brief
and seen by few.
Yet each one is a beautiful moment
created by God Himself,
to say to the world,
"Behold, your God!"
whose Word will last forever...

--DailyBread

**

Only one life, so live it well,
and keep your candle trimmed and bright;
eternity, not time, will tell,
the radius of  that candle's light. 
-- Miller

*
 During these days,
where I sit at home,
not doing anything,
but rather,
did something I don't really do,
THINKING.
Surprisingly,
I found out that we, 
are just mere humans.
Like it or not,
believe it or not,
seriously,
there is nothing we could do.
And I felt that,
very quite useless.
Not losing the ability to do something,
but losing the ability to satisfy myself.
And that includes me,
searching for the real me,
so I will have a future that I've always dream of.
And to come to think of it,
how useless and how miserable we are,
God still treasure us,
every single one of us.
And I am just glad,
because although I may not know
what to do with myself,
or my future is unknown,
for sure I know that God loves me,
and that He loves me like 
Father loves His son.
A father wouldn't hurt a son,
would he?
So, rest assured,
I say to myself,
that for whatever things turn out to be,
it is planned
and it is 
good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment