PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

If only...


Climbing up to the unknown...
Reaching up to my dreams...
The dreams that seem impossible
ultimately impossible
for now...
And all day long,
IF. IF. IF. IF. IF.
would be the only
comforting word I could use.
If only I have a million dollars right now.
If only I have the best result in the state.
If only I have the fame of a famous star.
If only I have a mirror that shows the future...
If only...

The future is full of 
IFs
and that's what make out future so...
intriguing.

After graduating from highschool
and after freedom from the army camp,
I realize I'm in a much devastating state than ever.
The difficulties I face in school,
and the horror in my army camp,
were no match to this moment right now.
And do you know what moment it is right now?
The moment of not knowing
what to do,
where to go,
and what's my next move...
It's like a ship,
lost in midst of the ocean.
It's like a man on a camel,
lost in the dessert without direction.
It's like an astronaut, 
losing his way back to earth.
I'm too free.
And that is scary.
As scary as losing the purpose of living...
**
I do not wish for
TOTAL FREEDOM

Well, I believe that this moment,
is just a chapter of my life,
that I have to get on with it.
And thus,
learning that one needs to be 
engage to something
or someone
or somehow anything
'cause not doing anything
is rather useless;
better dead than being a rubbish, eh?
*
 If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment