PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Don't give up!

''For those whom did well in SPM, 
Congratulations and Well Done.
For those whom did not 
– never ever consider the possibility of failure, 
as long as you persist, 
you will
be successful too. 
As long as you all keep pushing,
 keep persisting, 
you will definitely achieve your ambition in life.''
...Said one of my teacher that I respect very much.


Pn. Sunita.
She was my tuition teacher,
and she taught me Chemistry.
Well, to be honest,
I hate Chemistry, once upon a time.
Until I met her,
the Chemistry's wife.
She made Chemistry alive,
telling me the truth behind all 
those funny, weird looking things in Chemistry.
The meaning of man driving into Chemistry so much!
I mean, who would have thought that in this world,
nearly EVERYTHING is of Chemistry.
I just fall in love with Chemistry
when Chemistry's wife
taught me Chemistry.
***
I wasn't sure if I should be happy
proud and glad 
of my SPM result.
I mean, there's a little pinch of
disappointment in my SPM result.
Yet, I am still thankful
of what I got.
So, okay, I did quite well,
and yes, I received many 
Congratulations.
But on the other hand,
I considered myself
not doing well,
but,
her words of advice to all of us,
is to persist,
and to not consider our failure.
Yes, just step over the failure,
and move forward
towards victory.
**
She said,  keep on pushing,
keep on persisting,
and we will achieve our ambition in life.
Well, that's somehow similar to Jesus' parable.
Jesus Christ said that if we are persistant,
and even at midnight,
you have no food,
but you persistently knocking the door
of your neighbour just for a loaf of bread,
somehow, your neighbour will give in,
all because you ask without ceasing.
And that's what we should apply in our life.

Jesus Christ say,
Ask, and you shall be given;
Seek, and you shall find;
Knock, and the door shall be open unto you.

Isn't it amazing?
Not in ambition wise,
but in salvation too,
that if we bravely ask for forgiveness,
Jesus will definitely forgive you.
And He will bless you with many good things,
all because we are not giving up.
*
Dear friends outside there,
 heck those troubles,
heck those difficulties.
'Cause that's how life is.
But bear in mind,
that whoever is stronger, wins.
So, you make sure you stand on Jesus' shoulder,
and you're the strongest in front of all your enemies.

Don't give up!




No comments:

Post a Comment