PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, March 26, 2012

At the Crossroads


Cross roads.
The place where I am standing.
If only life's a 2-way T-junction.
Not right, then left.
Not left, then right.
But no.
Not with life.
There isn't any right or left,
neither a right or wrong.
It all lies in your decision.
To go or not to go.
That's all.
But in the end,
you just have to go too.
No matter what.
Life has to go on.
And that's when you are forced to make
the decision.
It's rather like somebody pushing you
to a cliff,
and it is at that time at that minute,
you must say
Yes or No.
**
After a whole set of 11 years of study plan
it is finally time for me to make my story.
It is time to step out my own journey.
Alone and me myself.
Writing down a new chapter
on my own.
Walking down the road
on my own.
Making decisions
on my own.
Haha, I sound like a pagan.
But, at this time,
I am really feeling alone.
Where is my guide?
Where is my light?
Where is my way?
Where is WHERE?
**
It's an irony that I have been a Christian for so long
yet
I don't see any thing that is a sign from the Lord.
Maybe, I didn't look right.
I didn't look tight.
My faith is build up when I was in army camp.
And now,
a stumbbling stone
to put shadows of doubt into my life.
"IS THERE REALLY JESUS?"
Yes, there is a Jesus Christ who cares.
And at this point of my life,
I have no choice.
I am at the crossroads.
Thousands and thousands of options,
routes for me to choose on.
Which is the right one?
All I have to do is to commit.
To give up my life to Jesus.
And telling Him,
"I really need You in my life
to guide me now,
to show me the way,
and to give me the blueprint of my life,
because you're my maker
and my creater,
and my God
who is All-knowing"
Well, I would rather surrender to a higher authority
to guide through my life.
Wait, that does not mean I am not rulling my life.
I am rulling my life.
Just that I am rulling my own life with His plan.
Same as a pilot driving a plan with the blueprint of route set.
I want a fruitful life,
and I do not want to mess up my life.
'Cause you only got this chance of living.
There won't be any second chance after you die,
will you?
And that's why,
time is power.
Making the right decision
at the right time,
and living your life
at the fullest,
knowing that time will not return,
is the BEST decision man can make.
As for me,
I want to plan my life,
with the ones who gave me life.
Cause He knows me best.
Jesus Christ,
wherever you are,
I am ready to listen to you.
I need your guide,
to live to the fullest!
**
At the crossroads,
when you're in despair,
all you can do
is to look into the sky,
raising up your two hands into the heavens
and ask for help.
*






3 comments:

  1. Shoon, the Lord do GUIDE but He also respects your CHOICE, so reach down into your heart for your choice - He will guide you to choose wisely.
    -- Johng --

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoon, although it's flagged Anonymous - but you know it's uncle John's comments to you. He is guiding you even though sometimes we don't feel that way.

      Delete
    2. thanks uncle john for your concern. really love that.

      Delete