PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hang Out

 
"Let's Hang Out!"
And so we did.
Awesome time we had,
in a Malaysian mamak stall.
That's how teens in Malaysia does.
We call, 
we come out,
we chat,
and we have a light dinner.
Maybe plus supper.
But what's important
is the get-to-gather part.
Heck the roti canai, or the teh tarik,
'cause when friends come together,
the last thing I want to think about is food.

It's been awhile since our last reunion 
which had taken place last year.
About 4 to 5 months ago, I suppose.
And 77 days in the army camp,
made my friends and I grew fonder of each other.
Y'know, distance make a heart grow fonder.
Anyway, I call them out.
Casually asking them out for some chat
and some more chat 
that Saturday evening.

I was there, first, as usual.
Then came along my friends.
The girls took the longest time,
but in the end, it was a guy who came latest.
Well, all of us have,
little but much commitment.
Some started college life.
Some are just getting started.
Some are currently have a part time job.
And some slackers, namely me,
were slaking at home,
not doing anything.
Seriously, when I saw all of them having something to do,
I felt guilty.
I mean, what the hell, man!
Everyone is on something somehow,
and I am here, 
ain't doing anything!!
Such a bloody waste of time,
energy and whatnots.

I didn't know a crowd would actually turned out.
Cool enough when you were chatting and someone
just showed up and you get them in to join.
It was a really surprising and happy moment
to meet 
all my awesome friends.
I even got to meet someone
that I haven't been able to meet him,
for 5 years! 
That's very very exciting and,
really, all I did was starring at him.
Wondering, wow, 
times really do past so fast!
So, we did talked a lot.
I talked a lot.
So fast and so very much.
Even my tea wouldn't even
contain the amount of saliva I talked off.
And oh my, did I talk!
For once, I love my life again.
I love my past.
I love my friends,
and even how great I become,
I never will disown all my wonderful friends.
No they are not superstars,
nor they are millionaires.
But each one of them,
is like a treasure to me.
A unique treasure that embedded 
into my little unknown life
that adorns it so beautifully,
that one day,
I promise myself,
I will make my life known,
and all of my wacky-doodle friends
will be able to laugh and smile with me
in a awesome time we are going to enjoy.
Oh, how I wish that day would come.
But till then,
I cherish all these golden moments we have.
Though it may be simple,
but sometimes simple is complete
and simple is nice.
I would not want to forget those who turned out.
We did not have time to snatch a Say Cheese snap,
but I am sure enough, 
that in each of us that very evening,
we were smiling away in our dreams,
thinking how great times we had
just now in the crowded,
noisy, and quite uncomfortable mamak stall.

Love you my friends,
 Miss YT, Miss EVy, Miss JJ, Miss C Min, Miss Ky, Miss Mq,
Mister U Gene, Mister Gan, Mister Keong S,
Mister KTK with his adorable sister,
Mister THomas, Mister YYih.
May we have a blessed future ahead!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment