PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Seeking

What do I seek?
MY FUTURE
* * * * * * *
I am tired of waiting.
I am sick of loneliness.
I need attention.
I need guidance.
I need my future.
I need a right decision.
I need to make my choice.
What do I seek?
???
Life is only starting to begin.
Just right after my graduation,
and my 3 months in army camp,
I am finally in the air.
Free to do anything.
Free to fly.
Free to online.
Free to sing.
Free to play.
And too much freedom,
makes me lost in my freedom.
Now, I seek for an escape route.
Back to the life I desire.
And for that, decisions have to be make.
Have to deal with this like an adult.
Hello, it's the future we are dealing with.
I am burden.
For the first time,
I do not know where to go.
What to do.
How to do.
When to go.
Independent have a price to pay.
Am I able to pay it?
*
I really really is in a dillemma.
Which should I choose?
Being a famous doctor,
or an architect,
or just a teacher of language,
or perhaps a musician?
None lies in 100% confirmation.
None makes me 100% confidence.
All wanted me, and none didn't want me.
I feel silly, of myself.
Not knowing myself better.
Even a simple kindergarten question,
'' What is your ambition?''
I can't really answer that with all my heart.
The bigger I am, the more doubts,
questions, worries, pains, troubles.
What do I seek?
I seek for the future.
I seek for solution.
I seek for decision.
I seek for answers.
I seek for confirmation.

I seek me.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment