PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, January 20, 2012

PLKN, National Service Malaysia Version

Tthis is PLKN.
Program Latihan Khidmat Negara,
National Service Malaysia Version.

Yes, for two whole weeks,
I was blog-free,
because of this.
Yeap, my name,
was so lucky,
that I was shortlisted to 
undergo this program.

Although it's know as NS,
but it is named Program,
because it's only 77 days.
That's about 2 and a half months.
Not bad, for somebody
namely me,
who still doesn't know 
what to do 
where to go
which route to choose
for my future.
This 77 days,
may be my grace period,
to think carefully,
to decide wisely,
and to confirm affirmly,
of my future.

Indeed, I do not wish to choose the wrong path
to walk the dead route
to a destructive future.
But, within this 77 days,
I can grow
and grow
and grow.
**
For this PLKN,
I have so so so 
many things to write about.
So many stories to tell you guys.
FYI, I was computer-free
for two weeks.
But now, I'm back home.
HOME SWEET HOME.
So true, that the old adage say,

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Glad to be back.
Yes, I am back home for Chinese New Year.
It's Chinese New Year Holidays.
Hahah, why, 
am I not a Chinese?
So, we have the rights to 
celebrate our new year.
*
Anyway, to all my friends out there,
thanks for reading and being patience with me.
I'll try my very best to compensate you guys
with all my stories 
about me 
during these 2 weeks in NS.
Thanks for reading and supporting me
in all my stories.
Without wasting any time,
I'll began my NS-DAYS series 
right away!


Ciao~!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment