PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012, Jesus With Me


A Rock that stands for ever
Is Christ my righteousness
And there I stand unfearing 
In everlasting bliss;
No earthly thing is needful
To this my life from heaven,
And nought of love is worthy
Save that which Christ has given.

For me there is no sentence,
For me death has no sting,
Because the Lord who loves me
Shall shield me with His wing:
His spirit to my spirit
Sweet words of comfort saith,
How God the weak one strengthens,
Who leans on Him in faith.

My heart in joy upleapeth,
Grief cannot linger there,
While singing high in glory,
Amidst the sunshine fair:
The source of all my singing,
Is high in heaven above,
The Sun that shines upon me
is Jesus and His love.
**

Though it seems I'm oft unnoticed,
and lost in time and space,
God above is watching over me,
though I cannot see His face.

So I face an unknown future,
full of faith and unafraid, 
and the peace I have through trusting,
for the world I would not trade.

Higher hands are leading me,
I'm not alone, I know,
as I walk this world below,
for higher hands are leading me.




Thank You God for 2011
Bless Us for 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment