PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Army doesn't blog



Have you ever seen this guy,
handling this machine,
having the time to sit down,
think and ...blog?
I don't think so,
unless, he is retired.
Well, FYI,
I'm going off to a
two-and a half months army camp.
Yes, we call it NS.
National Service.
Well, it's actually kind of cool.
You got to me wearing in uniforms.
March and do all sort of things you normally would not do.
And you got to make new friends, and have allowance!
Anyway, I'm interested to go there all for two reasons.
To be honest, I didn't want to choose,
it's the goverment chose me.
So, being one of the 30% chosen
in the entire Malaysia,
I thank the Lord for the oportunity.
And I felt that this is actually a blessing in disguise.
I can make new friends, and widen my knowledge,
and my perspective about life.
I got to know many different people from different races
and their way of thinking.
Plus, I can have more experiences.
That's what this is all about.
THE EXPERIENCE OF LIFE IS TO BE EARN WHEN CHANCES ARE GIVEN.
Hence, this would be like what,
a life time experience?
Yes, indeed.
And I am proud to say,
that I'll be back,
better than I was.
So, dear readers out there,
due to me in camp,
I may not be able to blog that frequent.
Sorry but there isn't any line in the dormitry.
So you can't really go online there.
Maybe, if God willing, I'll be back to my home for
Chinese New Year.
Well, after all, I am a chinese.
My army camp will end at 17th of March.
Sorry for not able to write until that day.
Have a blessed New Year and may God bless all of you.
Ciao~!






No comments:

Post a Comment