PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, January 21, 2012

PLKN DAYS #1; My First Feeling


PLKN DAYS #1
This is how I felt when I first got in.
*
I thought it'll be okay;
but I was wrong.
So very very wrong.
I smile to keep my sadness away,
I laugh to hide my disappointment.
I cannot, once, comprehend;
WHY ON EARTH AM I HERE?
What sin have I done
to make me wonder in this place?
What had I done
that I deserve all these sufferings?
Is there, really,
any good in here, in PLKN?
Is this what they all called
THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE?

Positive I am for all reasons,
pushing myself to the limit,
making me stand in the crossroads;
What shall I do?
How should I feel?

Loneliness is all I can feel
in here.
I extremely miss my life
back there
in my very own comfort zone.
I miss all my friends,
my family members,
my dogs,
my life,
my bed,
my time...
and my lifestyle back there.

Will I ever, ever ,ever,
fit in into this?
Will I ever really enjoy 
myself in this camp?
Will I ever be able
to smile again?

I look to the sky,
where is peace,
where is joy,
where are you,
O Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment