PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, January 21, 2012

PLKN DAYS #2; Help Me, O Lord

PLKN DAYS #2
This was what my heart says
in the first few days in NS camp.
*
Help me, O Lord.
Save me, O God.
My heart is in pain,
and my soul is in turmoil.
I'm in this dessert.
Admist strangers.
Among the people of the world.

There's no peace, at all.
There's no room for joy.
There isn't a trace of love.
Only sounds of rules,
regulations,
rules
and regulations.
Then come fear,
scolding, yelling.
It's hot, it's stressful, 
and it's tough.
All these, made me stand
on the edge of cliff.
I am so near
of giving up.
It is insane in here.
A total turn about from my life.

Every time I think of this,
I cry.
Tears flow in my heart.
Scream heard within me.
O God, you're the only one 
that can hear me, you know that?
Jesus Christ, my Lord, 
where are you?
***
Mummy called, comforted and calmed.
Through her, Jesus called, comforted and calmed me.
He told me,
And we know that all things work together for good 
to them that love God, 
to them who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

I sucked it in. 
But still, I feel nothing more
like a prison.
I'm like a prisoner.
Not physically,
but mentally.
I am still,
spiritually and mentally,
not accepting the fact
that I was chosen to NS,
although my flesh is here in camp.
My mind,
is locked in a cage,
stuck in a bog.
I could not escape.
My hands are cuffed,
and my legs are chained.

My God, my God,
please, do not leave me,
nor forsake me.
Be with me always,
and that I will obey your call.
For all things work together for good,
to those who obey you, my Lord.
Amen.






1 comment:

  1. It's suffer. But after you went through it, you grow up :)

    ReplyDelete