PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, January 21, 2012

PLKN DAYS #3; My First Dream In Camp



PLKN DAYS #3
For two weeks, I have no dream.
At the fourteenth day in camp, 
I finally... dream.
**
Since day one, I haven't been able to dream.
NS camp was very tiring.
Only 5 words to describe me;
Confuse
Unease
Depress
Fear
Unacceptable

See? I was constantly in turmoil.
Trying so hard to find the balance point
of peace and happiness.
As lonely as I was,
I kept on reading the Bible,
finding peace and comfort from my Jesus.

Then, came along the news of Chinese New Year Break
for all trainees of PLKN.
Only five days!
That's because, we were forced to return by the third day of CNY.
That's not even close to satisfaction!
And all these while, what's keeping me going on,
is the plan I made with my brother,
to have a sleep over at his place
this holidays.
And that's what dream was about.
* dream *
I was in a mansion. 500 housekeepers and maids greeted me.
I could not see their faces clearly, just figures of them.
Then, I went up stairs. The fleet of huge stairs was beautifully adorned.
As I walked up to the first floor, I turned around and looked around. 
Desperately, I was searching for my brother. "where's he?" 
He's the one who invited me, and he should be here to greet me.
But were was he? He was no where to be found among the crowds.
I stopped my footsteps in front of a huge door leading to somewhere.
I pushed open with both of my hands. Gosh, they were heavy!
Made of metal, steel and gold lining, the door lead me to a large room.
Still thinking that my brother will be among the crowds, I looked back.
As I walked backwards into the room, I hit something; or someone.
Quickly, I saw an angry looking woman as I looked behind. 
Her face contorted to a weird looking, scary expression that indicates
that she was extremely fed up and angry. Oh my God!
Is that his mother? What's this place? Is my brother the family of the mafia?
Since I haven't meet his family, I just made a wild guess.
She snared at me, and I fell down the stairs, and WOOP!
 *I woke up. It was 7.30am. *
My first dream, of my going to my brother's house for sleep over.
Awesome! But wait!
Why was my dream... a negative side? 
Shouldn't it be a happy ending?
Is this some kind of ... vision 
to tell me that,
my holidays will not be as good
as I had planned???







No comments:

Post a Comment