PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why is it poem-ized?


You know, people asked me,
''Why do I want to write all my stories,
in a poem form?"
Well, for example, now?
See, my font structure is in the middle, 
and I make sure all my lines are in patterns.
 Actually, there is a pretty good reason.
Because I am
LAZY.
Yeap, believe it or not, sometimes, 
even writers, bloggers and even readers,
get lazy.
It's not good to be lazy,
BUT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE LAZY.
Moreover, laziness brings innovation.
YES, LAZINESS LEAD TO CREATIVENESS AND INNOVATIONS.
And that, had lead me to an idea, of writing all my stories,
in short, simple, easy poem.
The 21st century poem.
***
So, let's see.
21st century poem is short. 
21st century poem is simple.
And if you feel lazy to read,
you won't when it comes to this type of new format.
Some will say,
"You are mad!!!"
Honestly, I'll reply'
"Mad people are GENIUS!"
Hahaha! Cheers!
***
SO, I won't be lengthy about this, 
cause it's nothing. Seriously.
Just, sometimes, bloggers need a break.
*

Ciao~!




No comments:

Post a Comment