PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Seriously Funny Childhood Imaginations

I never wanted to grow up.
NEVER.
My greatest wish and my utmost prayer,
is that I will be a child,
forever and ever and ever.
I hate growing up.
You have extra duties, jobs and responsibility. 
You have to be independent, and play time is decreasing.
You cannot waste your time day dreaming, or just sitting there, slacking.
And most of all, you will have to bear all consequences for your actions and be mature.
A child wouldn't need to worry about his life, his daily expenses, and his job.
A child would just have to live, eat and play all day.
A child cannot be able to be expected with 
responsibility and heavy duties,
instead is given full attention.
***
Child, child, do you know that you are the most happiest
person in the world?
**
Since I cannot stop myself from growing up,
I had to do something, shouldn't I?
Yeap, I had kept my childhood memories,
all in my little small brain.
As time pass by, some of them began to
fade away~~~
And that is a bad sign;
that I began to like my grow up days,
and began to forget my childhood days.
Anyway, back to the topic,
the most funniest imagination that I have
when I was a kid are tons.
But I will only mentioned two or three of them.
**
Have you ever wondered when you were a child,
that: when you ate all those seeds in watermelon,
your body will grow up plants inside your body?
Hahahah! That's what I call imagination!
I was so so afraid, because I didn't know that germination of seeds,
need sunlight, water, etc and  etc.
All I had to know and all I really know was that,
if there is a seed, there is a plant.
JUST LIKE OUR LIFE; IF THERE IS A TOMORROW, THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE.
**
Have you ever wondered when you are a child,
that: the aeroplane will fall down from the sky,
if it had been flying for a day, just because it has too much
shit given out by that many passengers?
Hahahaha! Well, that's also one of the imaginatons!
Seriously, that time, all we knew was that,
when things are heavy, they just fall.
Shit brings weight, right? So... that many passengers?
HMMM... I wonder.
JUST LIKE OUR LIFE; WHEN TROUBLES ARE MANY, YOU TEND TO FALL OUT.
**
Have you ever wondered when you are a child,
that: whenever somebody flush the toilet after shitting,
all those stinking feaces will be flush out of the aeroplane,
and fall right down of the aeroplane, down to earth?
HAHAHAHAHAH! That's my super funny imagination!
Just imagine, it's crazy right?!
I would not say it's awesome, but it's one hell of a joke whe you are seriously bored.
Yes, when I was a child, I see things similarly.
What I saw at home, those flushing toilet,
I applied at the aeroplane.
House, they flushes down the drain;
Aeroplane, they flushes down the sky!
JUST LIKE OUR LIFE; WE TEND TO OBSERVE LIFE'S MANY TROUBLES THROUGH ONE KIND OF LENS, INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD USE SPECIFIC LENS FOR SPECIFIC TROUBLES.
*
Well, as I was writing this story,
I kept on smiling to myself.
Mum and Dad would think I am crazy;
guess what, sometimes, I really am crazy.
Hope you enjoy! Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment