PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, December 5, 2011

Puss In Boots! Genial!


Recognize this handsome? Hahah! That's Puss, in Boots! 
Yeap, this film was recently screened in cinemas.
It comes with 3D, but of course, I didn't watch, 'cause it's too expensive.
What do I want to say about Puss in Boots, 
the very exciting Spanish Cat's story,
is that it's a worth-it movie. 
DreamWorks had once again done a terrific job.
Thumbs up, Dreamworks! 
I love this movie, in many different aspects.
ONE, it's story line.
Puss in Boots revolve around the story of a cat,
its past, its goal and its problems.
Then, the movie shows how Puss in Boots resolved his most 
big problem, and that was to clear his name clean from being an outlaw.
Once an orphan, Puss in Boots was talented as a sword man.
He had a friend (also an orphan), who was Humpty Dumpty, the Egg.
Well, then they had a dream, of finding the magic beans that could grow and grow,
up up to the giant's castle, where the golden eggs, laid by a magical goose.
So, went Puss, Kitty (female cat) and Humpty to a quest of 
finding the magic beans from the horrible and ugly Jack and Jill.
Later, they managed to get hold of the seeds, planted them and it grew.
But Humpty took the goose (gold pooper!) instead of the golden eggs, which would eventually,
enraged the Mother Goose which came after them.
Later, they found out that one of the trio was a villain, 
a master-criminal mind, who wanted to do something awful.
Want to know what? Who?
Go and watch. Seriously, it's good.

TWO, the effect.
I extremely LOVE this movie's effect.
It's so real, so lively, almost perfect.
The characters were very details, and the style of 
language was very intriguing. 
Look for yourself! DreamWorks had done an awesome job,
on giving the breath of life to Puss in Boots.
Really, a movie that you must watch.

THREE, the moral values and the feelings.
I felt excited, curious (with the suspense), happy, WOAH!, and much more.
I don't know about you, but if you really get into the movie,
you'll feel more than I can ever describe.
The story brought many many moral values,
from being loyal, to thankful, and to bravery.
Puss, the cat I most admire, had a very good personality.
Puss don't steal from orphans and churches, but from bad guys.
I like that, 'cause he stood along justice and fairness.
Anyway, this movie won't be a waste timer, but a great 
and fun lesson to learn the etiquette of life.

Give yourself a break! Go watch. Be amazed. 
Here's some trailer to boost your curiosity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment