PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Change Is Constant

***
When we say things like, 
"people don't change",
it drives scientists crazy;
because change is literally the only constant 
in all of science.
Energy, matter; it's always changing.
Morphing, merging, growing, dying;
it's the way people try not to change, that's a natural.
The way we cling to what things were instead of letting it be what they are,
the way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones,
the way we insist of believing despite every scientific indication
that anything in this life times is permanent. 
Change is constant.
How we experience change, that's up to us.
It can feel like death, or it can feel like a second chance of life
If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it,
it can feel like peer adrenaline.
Like at any moment, we can have another chance of life.
Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.
-- Grey's Anatomy
**
Lately, I drunk myself, with alcohol
of sweet and happy memories,
just to escape the bitter changes in life.
That's how I, sometimes, experience changes.
Sometimes, I hope life is constant, but it's just a hope.
I was in despair; I asked myself.
Why can't keep our good old days,
and why does flower has to wilt?
Why is the loyal ones betrayed, 
and friendship forgotten?
What about those days when we used to laugh
and play together: are they still in your heart?
*
Then, I slapped myself twice, 
and looked into the mirror.
I looked horrible, so, I smiled. 
And I look good when I smile, indeed.
I threw the alcohol, and opened up all the windows.
I looked at the bright and warm sun,
and enjoy the scents of the flowers.
No, changes is a must. We do not want constant,
what more wishing it to be constant.
I know that I am living happily, and I am good.
I had my happy hours, and I treasured them.
I lived through every moment,
and every moment is buried deep in my heart,
never to be forgotten, 
never to rot.
Change changes every thing, 
and change changes away all the bad things.
Change changes people,
and show their true image behind the masks.
Change is good.
I want change.
I want to change.
I change,
and I had changed.
Change is constant.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment