PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hey, that's My Apple!

I know this is totally random.
But this is how i comfort myself. 
NO, not me posing, but it's the apple.
My Apple. 
Haha.
It was a long time ago.
I was so envy with people having cool, sleek shiny gadgets,
the Apple Series.
iPhone, iPad, iPod... etc i  i i...
Super randomly, I took an apple,
bit it and pluck some earphone.
Of course there wasn't any music.
LOL
Hahaha, yeaa, I was kind of depressed.
My beloved uncle in Australia comforted me.
He told me,
"Ha..Ha..You know I can build you a thumb-size FM receiver 
and you will actually get music out from your earphone plugged into that apple"
I say, hey! That's awesome!
I could save up money from buying Apple,
and I will have a real Apple! 
Pretty cool eh?
Just, maybe, I would need to change 
the apple... say, every 5 hours? 
 **
I just got my new phone.
Finally, after my super important exams,
my Mum took out the phone.
FYI, it was kept captive by Mum and Dad.
But now, it's all over.
No more exam, and no more study.
For now.
And this holiday, I can have a total freedom.
Wait, you didn't get it?
Again.
TOTAL FREEDOM!!!!
 And heck it, I was like a spoil child.
No more, no less, I was doing everything
I wanted to do, since day one.
And the best part, 
NO MORE NAGGING!!!
tadaa!
*
I hope I'll get myself an Apple.
I mean, the Apple.
When I'm rich enough,
maybe, I can reward myself.
I don't really like Mum and Dad wasting too much money on me.
They should spent on themselves.
After all, they had risen me quite well.
And it's their turn to take care of themselves.
Of course I'll repay them. 
Their love, their hard work.
You know, I think I will buy them an Apple.
Since they couldn't afford, I'll buy them.
That's if, I can afford. 
Ciao!








No comments:

Post a Comment