PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, December 2, 2011

My feelings: Japanese Anime, ''Katekyo Hitman Reborn!"

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!

That is the title of this anime that range 203 Episodes.
First, a simple background introduction.
This story is about a boy namely Sawada Tsunayoshi (Tsuna),
who was described as useless, timid and a loser in all aspects of life. (quite pityful)
But, the story took a turn when he met a toddler in tuxedo, Reborn, who claimed himself 
as a hitman from Italy. And Reborn had came to Japan to search for the leader of the 
world's leading mafia family, the Vongole's next rightful heir. 
Somehow, it turned out to be that Useless Tsuna was 
actually the rightful heir to succeed this top-class mafia family.
So, Reborn became a teacher, to tutor and groom this 15 years old boy
to become worthy of the next leader (tenth) of the Vongole family.
Hence, due to this special meeting, Tsuna who was once a failure,
began to make friends and began to have his own ''family''.
The journey was very exciting for all of them.
In this particular story, two major part was screened.
First, the Vongole Ring Conflict. An inter-members conflicts from two parties,
one which was Tsuna's family, fought againts the mafia family special rings that ignites power.
The second one was the Future. It was about Tsuna and friends went to the future in 10 years ahead 
and encountered many enemies that tried to wipe the Vongole family out of the world's surfaces.
And thus, the fight for survival began with a huge and awesome story.
***
Personally, I do not really like anime. But this was an exception to make.
I first saw it screened on television. I found it interesting in many many aspects.
First, I enjoy the hilarious moments, the jokes and the laugh-about stuffs in this anime.
The characters were given life that they have different characteristics and personalities.
Each of them have their own special traits about them that when they come together,
the sparks between them make this anime very very special.
I also enjoy the plotting, and the story line. 
In which it is planned out, I can tell that the author really thought about this.
And I really appreciate the beauty of the drawings and art.
Sure that Japanese can really make amazing cartoons like this, and I salute!
Beside that, I love the music and the songs.
Although the lyrics were not familiar to me, but the rhythm and the tempo had
a wide variation, and emotions. 
To top it all off, it is the idea of the story. Upon having a failure to be number one,
this is a breakthrough. I love how the author choose her character, so that,
the story will not be boring, but truly inspiring. 
So, thumbs up.
**
Some songs that I found very heart-cheering. Enjoy. Ciao!









No comments:

Post a Comment