PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, December 1, 2011

FREEDOM: the real way to live your life.

FREEDOM;
The real way to live your life.
You know, every one,
and really, I mean, EVERYONE,
craves for freedom.
Some are long terms, some are short.
Mine is short. 
Hm... a month is short to me.
Don't you think?
Well, I had been chosen to the PLKN.
It's kind of like National Service.
Uhu! I don't know how you might think,
but I bet, there will be more people laughing at me 
rather than congratulating me.
In my heart, there is 50:50;
one side says "hey, rejoice! you are one of the chosen 30%"
and the other says "too bad, luck is ain't at your side!"
Get me? So, my freedom is not like an eagle.
An eagle with broad wings and super speed,
who have as eternal freedom;
rather, my freedom is small, short and quite insignificance,
just like a small, humble butterfly,
who have tiny wings, and doesn't live that long.
But, freedom is nothing about the time, but the quality.
Indeed, who can deny the beauty of the little butterfly,
that even King Solomon's gown is a no match.
***
I rejoice to the Lord that I have this holiday.
Honestly, when you are all grown up, you don't really have a REAL holiday.
Look at my dad and mum.
There is no ''term-break''.
They just work.
Who cares what work that is, as long it's working, that is no holiday.
No way holiday when you are tired.
It just doesn't make sense!
**
Talking about freedom, I want to make the best use of it.
I did a pretty good job to obtain this freedom. (applause to me! haha)
And I think I really deserve a break.
But, I want a heck of a good break.
Something... useful.
Ya, I do not really enjoy wasting time, since they aren't coming back, 
so I ain't going to let them go so easily.
Speaking of which, I had been thinking.
"What is freedom?"
FREEDOM IS NEVER ABOUT DOING SOMETHING YOU LIKE, IT'S ABOUT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.
That's my opinion.
I won't debate about that. Cause you will lose anyway. Haha.
But, I would like if you can considerate what I think of.
I am a human, and I have rights, right?
So, why not take one or two minutes, 
just to ponder what I think.
*
Freedom is what I have right now,
and is what I have been dreaming of.
I am planning to use my freedom at its best...
What about you?
Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment