PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

O.V.E.R.!!! : SPM finish!!!


DENG! DENG! DENG!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO...
ME!!! 
Yeah! Hahahah! 
I have successfully reached the finish-line.
Indeed, I have successfully and officially finished my
school life's most important examination
the SPM!
Don't even care to know what is long for SPM.
Just know that it is extremely important.
And the best part;
I am so through with it! 
=)
And I can't stop smiling!
I never thought this day would actually arrived.
But heck it! Who cares?
It's here! And I'm here!
That what matters, right?
**
So, I was thinking. What should I do?
Oh gosh! Tons of things  I can do.
In my list of the-things-I-must-do:
1. relax as relaxing as possible
(make sure I don't stress up!)
2. sleep and sleep and sleep!!!
(well, that's reasonable because I owe myself hours of sleep!)
3. read all the novels I bought 
(seriously, I kept buying and didn't read. So now's the time!)
4. write something, maybe blongging or novel-ing!
(I have to write somehow...)
5. exercise!!!
(I seriously lack of exercise, especially during that period of exam!)
6. play piano 'till my fingers break!
(I owe myself piano jamming too!!)
7. watch movies and movies with my friends
(no one can stop me now)
8. spend all day long in day dreaming! XD
(I have been dreaming to do that!)
9. Preparing (maybe) to write a drama for Christmas!
(I wrote 2, but were rejected...sad)
10. Be absolutely prepare for next  year!!!
*
Honestly, 31 days are like a blink of and eye.
Now you see, now you don't.
But meanwhile... all I want to do, 
is to 
sit back,
and 
relax~
(^.^)
~
~
~
















1 comment:

  1. Congratulation !
    Enjoy your life after SPM.
    There is still a very long road for us in the future! ;)

    ReplyDelete