PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Monday, October 31, 2011

Lonely


Is this true of you?
I may not know, but certainly, it is true of me.
I felt like that PERSON is me.
Every time I come across 
a picture,
a quote,
or just a simple comment,
I tell stories about them.
Well, this time, it is about a clown.
You know a clown. A clown with red round nose, funny outfit and a pair of big shoes.
Yeap, a clown.
The clown who makes people happy, makes children laugh, makes balloons and silly tricks,
yet his face always cover up,
so that not one can know that he is
LONELY.
The clown will draw a huge smiling lips, so big 'till we miss out the real lips;
the real lips that show loneliness.
Many times, we are that clown.
Me, for example, is that clown too.
We can be lonely, almost everywhere.
At home, at office, at school, at party, at work... you name it.
Feeling lonely is simple to explain.
You do not need a degree or master to define it.
Feeling lonely just simply means 
the absence of your partner.
He may be your friend,
your sibling, your spouse, your colleague, your acquaintance,
or just a person who you can talk with.
It is an unpleasant feeling.
Nobody likes it.
Yet, everybody faces it.
*
I have been thinking lately, about this quote.
I know that such person exist, namely me.
I do make people feel happy, and I always did the best,
and because I feel extremely lonely.
BUT WHY?
Why do a lonely person wants to make people around him feel happy?
I kept asking some people.
They gave no answers.
So, I asked myself.
Why on earth, do I want to make people feel happy 
when I, am feeling awfully lonely?
''Well, 'cause I don't want them to see my unhappy.''
And that is my answer.
The motive, the reason, for cheering people around me,
is not because I want them to smile,
but to hide my real hurtful feeling,
so that I will have an image of a joyful person.
HOW PATHETIC!
But that is the truth.
You may have your reasons,
but I am sure that this is one of them.
*
A clown who makes people happy,
yet he himself is very lonely,
and wears a mask of smiley,
is a person I don't wanna be.




2 comments:

  1. sometimes, being lonely isn't really a bad stuff. If you think from the positive way, by being alone, you don't have to care about the others anymore. You get to go anywhere you like, without restriction, or do whatever thing you want, without seeing people's facial expression. Well, that's how i think. :) Though we are far apart, I"M ALWAYS HERE alright, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So no worry, be happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete