PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where is the Love?: Baby run over and NO ONE cares


Read and Weep

WATCH THIS VIDEO. YOU MAY FIND HELL IN THERE.
  

I am sure you guys have heard about this news. You know, the one about a baby girl who was run over TWICE! The whole incident was recorded through a CCTV. According to the news, she was only 2 years old. As you can see for yourself, there were 18 persons who ignored her. Seriously, these people are nothing but animals. Wait, there are worst than animals!!! Yes, heck yea! I am yelling at you, and I am scolding you! To those 18 persons out there who left the poor girl dying there, and to both the drivers, I hope God will have you punished severely. Don't say that I am cruel, 'cause I am sure you agree with me, that those people are nothing but hopeless. There are not human. There are not animals either. God knows what they are. The devil, I supposed. 
By the way, this is real. IT IS AS REAL AS IT CAN BE! 
This incident that I am very much disgusted of, reminded me of something. Do you know what is the story of the Good Samaritan? Well, that story was told 2000 years ago. 

It was similar to this. Listen;
"Once, there was a merchant who went to make business. Half way, he was robbed and was bitten. Then, he was left alone. 2 high post man, with respected ranks walked pass him, as if he was not there. But a Samaritan saw the injured man and quickly sent him to the inn to be taken care of. "

So now you know the story, is it similar like the video?
YOU KNOW IT IS THE SAME.
That story was told 2000 years ago, by Jesus Christ. And I did not make this up, it is all in the Bible.
Some said that the story of the Good Samaritan would not happen. But look at the news! 
Look at the child!
LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!!
IT is TRUE. 
Man are cruel, heartless, animal-liked and disgusting. when man do not have love. 
Those 18 terrible people do not have love in their heart, not even for an innocent, injured child!
HOW HORRIBLE! 
But God bless the old woman, who was, sadly, was a rubbish collecter. Yet, she was kind-hearted. She did what she could do; help the poor child.
If you still have no feeling in your heart, please, I tell you, to watch that video, over and over again.
And just imagine that little child, is your friend, your little sister, your daughter! 
This world is bad. It is polluted. There is no perfection in this world. This is bad. This is disgusting.China is being spitted on its name. Totally heart rending. I just cannot believe that this happened!
We cannot give up hope. There is a perfect world. And it is called heaven. 

TO GO TO HEAVEN, THERE IS NO WAY BUT THROUGH THE SON, LORD JESUS.

Believe in Jesus, and He will clean your sins, so that you may enter into heaven. And I do hope that the little girl will not be ignored but the good Lord above. For those 18 people, I really really hope they repent and be sorry for what they had done, if not, the punishment will be so severe, that no man can comprehend it.

BE A HUMAN... WITH LOVE. 

FOR WITHOUT LOVE, MAN ARE NOT HUMAN, BUT THE DEVIL.








No comments:

Post a Comment