PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, October 15, 2011

TESTIFY: My victory againts temptation (Jesus' name be glorified!)

 


SMK BATU UNJUR

SLIP KEPUTUSAN - PEPERIKSAAN PERCUBAAN SPM - 2011

 Nama :  TENG NIEN SHOON  Tingkatan :  T5 BERLIAN
 No. KP :
 Jantina :  LELAKI


   Bil Mata Pelajaran
Markah
Gred

   1. BAHASA INGGERIS
90

A+
   2. BIOLOGI
91

A+
   3. BAHASA MELAYU
81

A
   4. FIZIK
91

A+
   5. KIMIA
90

A+
   6. MATEMATIK
98

A+
   7. MATEMATIK TAMBAHAN
95

A+
   8. PENDIDIKAN JASMANI & KESIHATAN
54

C
   9. PENDIDIKAN MORAL
94

A+
   10. SEJARAH
90

A+
   11. SIVIK DAN KEWARGANEGARAAN
88

A

 Bilangan Mata Pelajaran Daftar : 9 Jumlah Markah : 820
 Kedudukan Dalam Kelas : 2 / 40      
 Kedudukan Dalam Tingkatan : 2 / 351 Peratus : 91.11
 Kehadiran : / Hari Gred Purata Pelajar : .11
 Pencapaian Gred Keseluruhan : 8[A+] 1[A] Keputusan : LULUS



See this? Well, this, unfortunately, is only temporary. Oh, how I wish it stays like this...

Yes, that is my current results for my Trial SPM 2011. I got this from the government website, and I found out that I got number 2 in the whole school!!!
I was feeling extremely happy. I was elated! And I  really do hope it stays that way, but I know it would not, because when this result is added with my bible knowledge (bk) result, I will not get number 2 anymore. For a moment, I did wish that I did not take bk, but I am a Christian.  
And I am proud of being a Christian. 
I am glad that I can sacrifice (this result) for the sake of Jesus, because in this way, I get to glorify His name. Many will tell me that I would be  great if I just was not a Christian. But through this experience, I can proudly tell people that my Lord Jesus Christ is my God, and God comes first in everything, even when it means to Give Up my earthly possessions. You see, Jesus once said, " I will bless you greatly when you suffer for my Name sake."
Honestly, I was tempted to change my bk marks from 77 to 90. My teacher just asked me for the marks without needing me to show her any evidence (the real bk paper). If I secretly changed my marks, I would be number 1, not 2!! But I thank God I did not do that. I thank the Lord for giving me the strength to resist temptation and not cheating. Jesus said,"...you reap what you sow. Do not take what is not yours, for the Lord will bless those who chose not to gain favour of men, but God alone."
Of course I still do hope I have high ranking, so that my mum and dad will be proud of me. Moreover, that was my first, and probably my last. So, you do see how great was the temptation? I am those person who look seriously on my academic achievement, and that is probably my weakness. Thank God I did not fall into temptation. Because by cheating, I am not only cheating myself, but I am lying to my parents, friends and Jesus! Thank you, Lord, for helping me to be a wiser person.
Speaking of cheating, I think I would be happy, when someone asked me:
"So, are you happy for not cheating just for the sake of Jesus' name?"
And my answer will be, "YES! Love you, Jesus! "











2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Let us work hard together to share the happiness when taking SPM result time! We can do it! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you taking up BK although I also want you to take up Mandarin last year. I even thank much to the Lord whom give you wisdom and strength to overcome the temptation!
    As I looked back, and you may look left and right at your Christian friends, how many are they took BK in their SPM, to tell government we want to keep BK while our government want to demolish it! Our brother YKK and his team had tried so hard to get the subject remain as one of the SPM subjects for Christian children, wonder how many appreciate it but may this encourage other younger Christian fellows to take up BK as the Lord provide!

    ReplyDelete