PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday School Prize Giving Day! 2011/10/23


My childhood memories flashed back as I helped my mother in my church Sunday School Prize Giving Day. Five years just gone by, just like that. There is no wrong when they say time flies. In a blink of an eye, I am now in Senior High, and was actually graduated! Wow. Those days when I was still a tiny person, when nothing could trouble you. Those days when I thought I have the time of the world... now, I realize, life is too short. The moments which I was in Sunday School (only for children in Primary school) are still fresh in my mind. The laughter and joys I had with my friends. Now we are all youths. Pretty and handsome. Yea, that's right! 
So, I took many many pictures along the event, 'cause I got nothing to do. Come on lah, this is for kids! I am no kid! Haha! So, I took pictures. No I am not going to put every one of them out. That would be like an album, and I do not want to make an album. I want to tell a story, and you are going to listen (or read!).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a run through so you can get a big picture of the event. First, we had singing. We always do that. Yea, Christian loves singing. It is a way that we praise our Lord for his goodness, his kindness and his love for us. No hard singing right? Plus, it cheers one very much! See that? --> That was all of the children, parents, sunday school teachers and guests, all standing up and singing! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! By the way, have you ever see children singing? I do not know about you, but to me, looking children singing is a simple pure joy. The joy of enjoying the pure, lively and most wonderful little children, having the time of their live!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The SS Prize Giving Day also had performances from fellow children. There was a boy soloing a song. There are also Chinese yoyo we called it CheLing. Yeap, that picture on the left is the talented children performing their skills. There was also drama performed by children. Look this little boy at the right? Isn't he cute? Wait for more, 'cause I will show you the cutest children you have ever met in your life. Say, children are the most adorable, aren't they? Anyway, the drama was about Creation. From the creation of the world, how did God make the world and how God created plants, animals, man and woman to how man became sinful and bad, yet God so loved the word, that He sent Jesus to save us from eternal death. These little kids had spent 5 weeks to practice, so it was one heck of a show!
There they are, on your left. They dressed up as angels, trees, flowers, animals and whatnots. It was a splendid show. Don't you agree with me that anything the children do are just simply wonderful?
They looked like they had no idea what they are doing, but actually, they are giving people the joy, and are having the sweetest moments that they will treasure as they grow. 
Lastly, I just want to thank all those who had helped. Especially the teachers. They had definitely did a wonderful job. So, to rep up, say Cheese!
 Wish every child the most happiest and blessed of all! 
Jesus loves  you! 
See ya in 2012~!









No comments:

Post a Comment