PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, October 29, 2011

SPM: Around the Corner

Headache...
Okay, thanks Mr. Bulldog,
for taking that picture instead of me. 
The burden is there.
The pressure is building up.
I can already feel the stress of my life's turning point;
my SPM.
SPM is short for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia,
also known as Malaysia Education Certificate.
For somebody, namely me, who had studied 
so hard, (ehem!) for 11 years.
That is THE certificate that will prove my 11 years of studying.
MY LIFE'S TURNING POINT.
You know, every time when it comes to examinations,
you just wanna do your best.
But this time, I do not want to do my best,
I want to the my 
very
heck
of 
the
best!
'Cause it is it!
No more second chances. 
It is now or never.
Time waits for no one. Mind you even if you are a bloody prince.
Let me see, Yes, I do want to become successful 
A.S.A.P.
Say, who doesn't want to be rich,
famous, awesome, knowledgeable,
when you are your youth?
My dream, is to get out of my country,
to go outside the world,
to see the world,
and to achieve my goals.
And THE only way out,
the gateway to my dreams,
the only path to the days I admire,
the... golden ticket.
"SPM"
That is right. That bloody examinations will determine 
whether I am a no good, and one heck of a great student.
And SPM is around the corner.
YOU GET ME?
It is around the corner!!!
Let me count... no more than 15 days left.
That is not good. Or is it?
Still got a lot more to study. Still got a lot more to revise.
Still got a lot more to go through.
Still got a lot...
My prayers, that the good Lord 
grant me strength to study,
health to concentrate,
determination to keep on on my tight schedule,
discipline to stay study right on time,
and most important of all,
TRUST 
that all things are done in His almighty will. 
Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment