PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, October 7, 2011

The Real Meaning of Modern: Apple, by Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

I bet anyone can tell me what is this white, sleek and thin super device is. Yes, it is the Apple iPhone 4.
Most probably you will guess what I will say next.
But first, to tell you readers, I am not an Apple-fan.
I do not own any Apple devices, as I am not that rich to own one. And I think all phones were the same, until I read about this Apple. To be honest, I always admire Apple devices, their very sleek and beautiful phones and iPads and stuffs, but because I do not know much about Apple, I cannot give you details about Apple. 
HOWEVER, I am here not to focus on that machine that every one was crazy about. Nope. The main actor here is him. The very founder of Apple and the most creative and innovative man I have ever heard of. And trust me when I say he is a millionaire, since he was 25! 
There is the guy I am talking about. 
Steve Jobs. 
1955-2011
''Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost and amazing human being. Those of us who were fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that one he could have built, and his spirit will always be the foundation of Apple. '' 

Amazing isn't? 
I wonder at first, who is this man? What had he done. Obviously I do not know him, as I had said, I am not an Apple-fan. So, it took me and effort to read about him, and to ''know'' him, what he did and what happened. 
According to the news I have heard from morning to night, Steve Jobs passed away due to pancreatic cancer. Poor thing, so rich yet so short-lived. He was only 56 years old. Clearly, money cannot lengthen one's life. Not even a millionaire.
Articles about him was fantastic. They praised him. He was indeed a somebody. Seriously, he only last six months in university, and now, he is more famous than any university graduate! He reminded of Bill Gates. Cool! These types of people have the brain, all they need was opportunities!
There is something I like what he said. 
"Triumph of the Nerds." he said. He did somehow, ''borrowed'' some ideas on computer making, just a little touch here and there, and there goes the world most famous Apple. 
TRUST me when I say it is famous. Try google Apple and you will find Apple instead of apples! 
He also reminded me of the genius Albert Einstein. That Jewish scientist found out about atomic and nuclear theory, and gave all sorts of theories which later, were proven to be true. Einstein ''borrowed'' ideas too, and together with his thinking cap on, he managed to formulate out a way to create atomic bombs. Brilliant!
Lastly, I do want to highlight this out too. 
"Steve was among the greatest of American innovators — 
brave enough to think differently, 
bold enough to believe he could change the world 
and talented enough to do it," he said. 
Guess who said this? Barack Obama! President of USA! Woah! This Steve is no joke. 
Although I know not much about Steve Jobs and his Apple, one thing I know for sure; Steve Jobs had done an awesome job! He brought the real meaning of modern to the 21st-century generations, and thanks to him, we are more advance and modern than ever! Thank you Steve Jobs! 

Wait, there is one more! This is a  great video, so you MUST watch it. You won't regret it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment