PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Your school life; suck or awesome, you will miss it!


RIGHT?
No matter how much you hate your school life, 
whether it was tiring, sad or heart-rending, 
you will one day, 
one day... miss your school life.
Especially when you leave your school life.
That I can confirm. 
Why? Because no matter how much you hate it,
it is still part of your life. Your life.
The life God had given to you, which you love so much, 
You... do love your life, don't you?

I say, when you are in school, you are most probably thinking of getting your butt our of the school
a.s.a.p...(as soon as possible)
Well, heck I know, 'cause I am a student myself... currently. 
And I hope will be still in my student life for quite some time... 
before I enter the working (stressful!) life.
[means I hope to go to university]
I am imagining myself
after many many years
closing my eyes as I flashed back the time when I was a student, 
living a student life;
the life right now which I am living right now.
I hate to admit that I adore the experiences of my Junior school life,
but not so of my Senior school life.
No I do not have teen's typical problem -- love life,
but as I grow more mature, and as I begin to understand things around me,
problems are not far from me...
like friendship problems, you know, when you had a freaking friend!
Oh! I do wish my childhood never end....
the life where no worries and no problems could ever bug you.
where you always had a smile on your face... childhood... awesome!
But, hate or not hate, wish or not wish, that is another story... a long long story.
Right now, all I need is to focus on one thing.
>> To Make My School Life Awesome!
Who wants a terrible school life experience which he will be flashing back when he is after school age?
I certainly don't want. 
So, although my Senior High school life is coming to an end,
with three more months to go,
I promise myself that I will make my School Life, 
as AWESOME as possible,
as HAPPY as possible,
 and as FREEDOM-ISH as possible! 
Hahaha! So I would have a nice, pretty amazing school life!

what about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment