PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The truth about apologizing


That is so true... that I had personally experienced it before.
The experience of apologizing even when you are on the right side.
I did say ''sorry'' for not being that helpful, to my ex-friend. 
Sigh.
I hate to call him that -- ex-friend, but it was his idea to end this friendship. 
Seriously, I mean, 4 years of friendship just ended like this? 
I could not accept it. 
He was willing to loss a friend like me just because of failing in his date.
And it had  nothing to do with me.
He was just in a bad mood, I mean, a very very bad mood.
I do not blame his mood, or luck, or bad luck... 
but I cannot tolerate that he put the blame on me.
However, I apologized,
for my not-so-helping-you-in-your-freaking-date, loser!
Yes, my pride and ego was set aside. 
I chose to step down, to step back,
(so that you don't look that bad!)
 Of course I was mad, but I still did not want this friendship to end.
Friendship man, it's Friendship, don't you get it?
...
Heck, ''that's the end..." he told me.
Oh well... it's a pity right?
Sometimes, human can be so, so dumb, that they do not even know what they are doing, or thinking, or talking!
It is an irony~ 

True, apologizing does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right.
APOLOGIZING MEANS YOU VALUE YOUR RELATIONSHIP MORE THAN YOU EGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment