PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, September 29, 2011

A B C D E F G!!!

I am not English.
I am not American.
I am not white.
I am a Chinese,
a Malaysian 
who learns English as my second language!
And that is why, I love this quote so much.
Seriously, I do not know whether the children in England or in USA sing this, 
but I do know one thing.
I DO SING LIKE THIS... 
Proud to say, that is what I love about myself, as a kid.
Me, as a kid, is full of imaginations and wonders, 
in my minds are all sort of funny funny things,
impossible things and of course, 
wonderful things.
Things that I cannot think of  it... now.
Ya, I am a seventeen teen right now, and I think I begin to know stuffs.
Stuffs that I did not know when I was a kid.
Stuffs I hope I don't know.
And that is why, now, as teen, I dream of being a kid.
Honestly, if I have the choice, I want to be a kid.
A little child who knows merely nothing, 
and still lives happily, without a shadow of weariness!
Child is like the most happy person in the world.
Agree?
They can laugh without any jokes,
they won't understand your stress,
they can't listen to arguments,
they won't complain, 
and the best of all
they just know that they are happy.
Amazing right?
Ooooh... how I wish I am a kid...
So... maybe, when I grow up later, I will create this potion, that who ever drinks it,
and say the magic words... will become the world's most happy person 
>> A kid.
And... guess what will my magic words be?
Hahaha! Yes, the magic words will be...
 
" A B C D E F G H I J K ELEMENO P!"






1 comment: