PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, April 5, 2013

it made my day =)


it had been awhile since i enter any competition
until 4/4/13
when i was "asked" to enter
 a chemistry practical competition
known as Saintis Muda
(means Young Scientist, in Bahasa)
i have to tell you guys,
at first, i didn't have the chance at all,
since i was not the brightest among my friends.
just above average (admitting that i'm just okay...)
but all of my friends were already chosen 
either to Biology or Maths competition.
I really love  to enter both of these, 
but i was not qualified though.
they are better.
and i'm not.
and i'm okay with it.
=)

my entry to this chemistry competition became reality
when one of my bright friends could not join 
due to the clash date
so she requested teacher to pick me
and i am very very grateful of her.

**
FYI
i never won anything in sports.
just the competition that uses brain
well, maybe God spent more time on my brain
than my physique-talents.
so i guess i should just give thanks about it.

that competition made my day.
no matter if i win or not.
but i won, so, yea, it made an even greater day. 
teehee.
(trying hard not to be proud or sombong)

*
the competition basically consists of 4 stations.
acid-base titration
anion identification
cation identification
enthalpy change
yeap, that's all about it
oh! and not mentioning that we were only given 
10 MINUTES
to complete each station.
crazy?
i call it INSANELY IMPOSSIBLE.
what took an hour or so to do must be done in 10 minutes?
either you are godly, if not you knew the answer.
which i thank God that nobody cheated.
and everybody had fun.
after all, the theme this year was
CHEMISTRY IS FUN.

my partner is from another school, and he is a cute guy.
Alex, i have to admit, is quite brilliant.
and i am glad that i have him as my partner.
i do believe that both of us did a good job.
and i did no less in helping us to win.
so the saying goes in Chinese,
团结就是力量。
(unity is strength)

do you have anything that made your day?
share it with me.
i wouldn't want to just talk about me.
send me your story.
Ciao.

=)







4 comments:

  1. Again, congrats to you bro !
    Must believe that you're the best =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after such a long time my reply to you is still the same. thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. you made my day because you're such a helpful friend when it comes to EVERYTHING. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more than a year after i reply. you made my days too because with you i can taste adventures and freedom.

      Delete