PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Thursday, April 11, 2013

art idol, Red



see this gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful 
and most certainly delicious (well, not the squid ink!)
food art?

i am simply amazed.
mesmerized. 
hypnotized.
awe-fantabulous-some!!!
haha

dear reader, this, is produced
by a very creative
beautiful and charming young 
Malaysian artist.
And because of her,
i, for once, am proud to be a Malaysian.

Aren't those the most creative pieces you have ever seen??
welcome my art idol, Red Hong Yi.

Red sounds cool.


Hong Yi sounds elegant.


Red Hong Yi is just... artistic!


the first time i saw her art was when she did
a portrait of
one of my favourite music idols
Adele
using candles and fire!


and it was just splendid. genius.
i was instantly spell-bound.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*
anyway, i am just giving some very very brief intro
to this amazing 21st-century Da Vinci.

and because i am proud of her
and her arts
i am honour to link my humble blog
(though is not the best blog in the world)
to this great artist i admire.

and as she is as spirited to give creativity
the breath of life
and so will i spread the fire of creativity.

a series of her arts will be displayed and shared
in this blog.
i am a writer inspired to write from a picture.
and Red's art
will be my universe of inspiration.

# interested in Red's world of creativity?
visit http://www.ohiseered.com/

or be her faithful follower at
https://www.facebook.com/ohiseeRED

don't you dare miss it!
cheers!






















No comments:

Post a Comment