PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, March 9, 2013

Babel and the Bible




who said it was easy?

BABEL
from the Hebrew word balal
meaning to jumble, confuse.

BIBLE
Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth
is the Word of God.

und
is 'and' in German.

''Babel und Bible''
is What 
simply defines Me
Myself
and I.
(for now)

I am confuse.
Of my life, my future, my choices, and my decisions.
Not whether if they are great, bright, right or wise,
but if they are the greatest, brightest, best and the wisest.
AND
I am glad.
Of my life, my future, my to-be-choices, and my to-be-decisions.
All because I have the blueprint of life, the plan of my future, 
the assurance of my choices, and my guidance to my decisions.

Notice.
"I am confuse and I am glad."
Instead of
"I am confuse and I am sad."

Not many find happiness in confusion.
Not the Confucius, by the way.
But the confused-situation state of confusion.
It is not my fault, but I am happy.
All because I SEE the Way,
and I KNOW the Way,
I can rest assured that that Way
is the Way of my Way.

Sometimes we struggle.
Between the Good and Evil.
Between the Right and Wrong.
Even between Right and Left.
Between the Earth and Sky.
Between the World and Word.
Between Babel and the Bible.

It is confusing.
No doubt about it.
There is always, always!
 the Left side, or the Right side.
There is no Middle side.
(unless you are mad.)

Heck logic.
That is why as humans,
we strife to strike a balance.
Between all things.
So we would not be judged.
And by it we are justified.
Not by not siding any side,
but by siding neither side.
Cool.

Even in Science,
middle-ness, or rather, 
scientifically known them as
AVERAGE or MEAN
is the best value
to the best-est value we aimed for.
That is such because the average is just so
sexy.
(and you know it.)

One word. 
BALANCE
I cannot agree more
life is all about balance.
Average.
Middle.
Moderate.
They all seem like the favorite choice
for lots of people.
It kinda functions like a 
"I know, but do I really know? Never mind, I don't know."

Thank God if you can easily make a choice.
'Cause indecisiveness is equal to bitchiness.
And no one likes a bitch,
unless you are one of them.

Speaking of females,
today is the International Women's Day.
The 8th of March.
Although I know that these day has be existing for decades,
2013 marked the issue of
EQUALITY

And there, my friend, is just another sister of
average/middle/mean/moderate/balance
(welcome sister!)

I support the idea of equality of men and of women.
But that goal seemed rather vague for now.
Undeniable that some women had made the top rank
of mostly any industries, even politics,
but to achieve equality,
yes, I believe it would happened,
but not soon.
Not coming soon.

I hate extremist. 
Even for the betterment, I hate it.
And I do not need a reason to hate it.
I just hate it.


Let the chapter begin.
The chapter of my life, 
and probably yours,
and the chapter between our life.

Babel and the Bible.
Babel und Bible

Cheers.
and DFTBA.
(don't forget to be awesome.)














No comments:

Post a Comment