PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Live the Present 002.




Day      :Saturday
Date     :22.9.12
D'weather:Chilly cool
D'feeling:Exhausted!


Tired. Give me a Z Z Z .

woah. this is kinda like a summary of today. i mean, this day.
 try this out, see if you're wear out!

6.12am. woke up and ah...choo!

7.15am. arrived bloody freaking shitty extra classes on my super lazy Saturday. damn the system. 

12.30pm. school finished. tired. and sweaty. (malaysia's not snowing)

1.00pm. luncheon in friend's house. steamboat!
 
"Or occasionally means steaming food in a boat-like-pot"

1.25pm. did project with friends. kinda nasty. actually. yuckish! moss graffiti. wanna know more about it. i'm not gonna explain it, so go on lazy bums and watch >

4.30pm. finally done. what?! already 4.30om? i mean, pm.

5.00pm. went straight to tuition with my friend. (the same one that did the gross moss graffiti)

5.30pm. english tuition. no, my english does no suck. okay. maybe a little.

7.30pm. english tuition finish. now, racing to another tuition with the same friend again. dinner in his car. thanks, friend's mum!

7.45pm. reached biology tuition. raced up. late 15 minutes. so... whole class watching. 
what'ya looking at? (i know i'm handsome and..)

8.00pm. dozing off in biology class. what did he said again? was it Krebs cycle or crabs cycling?

9.30pm. finally teacher said thanks for coming. god. so tired. no, EXhausted!

10.00pm. arrived home. flat at sofa. mum yelled. dragged my half-dead corpse to the bathroom. and fell on bed. 

10.01pm. Z Z Z Z Z Z Z .

so... what do you think? what the heck. 
if the world were as busy as me,
then crime scene would drop right?
since no body is free for crime-ing, unless, you're the criminal master mind. 

Good luck. God bless.
Goodnite!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment