PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, April 29, 2012

it's over.


it's over.
it's all over.
the days where i slack
i eat and play all day
it's over.
no more.
fenite.
i meant my no-school days.
just last week,
i got myself a notice.
Tahniah! (means congratulations in Bahasa)
You have been accepted to study Form Six in
Sekolah Tengku Ampuan Rahimah 
a.k.a. (STAR).
wow.
the school i wanted to get in
for form 1
finally i got to go in 
for form 6
LOL.
i hope i can be a star in STAR.
hahah.
so, school days will be starting at 8th of May.
let's see.
from today, 29th of April,
is...
9 days only!!!
omg.
that's 1 week plus. only.
 no way!!!
looking back at the days i spent so nicely.
i am glad that i did something useful.
or quite.
well, i made a video,
some kind of spoof 
plus my own 
100% self-composed (Xp)
MV of the contest song.
those thingy kept me occupied.
which is kind of good.
in the sense that,
i don't feel so useless.
i mean, nothing to do
makes you feel useless.
and do you know that 
one of the reason people die young 
is because they retire young.
which means, they feel themselves
useless
at a very early stage of their life.
ironic. isn't?
making myself occupied
by my own will 
and by my own stuff
is fun.
plus, you can keep the nagging away.
mum, you know, can die if they don't nag.
when my mum sees me doing 
nothing,
"get something to do!"
so, i'm glad that i'm
not doing nothing.
i apologize if i haven't been updating 
this blog recently.
'cause i'm busy with the video.
***
so far, i am just astonished,
that i had just type this post in
all small letters.
hahah. 
well, that's all for now.
somemore and you'll here me spitting rubbish.
hahaha.
good day people.
cheers!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment