PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Friday, April 6, 2012

BE YOU. beautiful.


Be youself
is
Beautiful.
I don't know why,
but when I stop complaining
and when I stop to take a breath
I see hope
I see happiness
I see myself.
Do you ever hate yourself?
Well, stop it right now.
There is nothing bad
of loving yourself.
What you are,
who you are,
is so much
better than who you aren't.
 In times,
I would feed my thirst
in many ways
so I don't feel bored.
Huh, that's what you should do
when you're enjoying your life.
Starring as seconds ticks away
just
makes me feel 
content.
The music of the orchestra
kisses me
as I listen.
So graceful,
so peaceful,
so exciting.
It's like a story teller
sitting beside your bed,
reminding how great is to be living
and how awesome is to embrace oneself.
Be glad that you are you.
It's sad when you don't know who the heck are you.
Do you know that?
I guess if I still can't accept who I am,
I'll be depressed.
And long before I know,
I'll have depression.
When that happens,
the world seems nothing to you;
nothing, but a pile of shit.
 No, that's not you.
All of us are precious.
In our very own way.
We aren't just some fail blueprint.
We are us, fearfully and wonderfully created by God.
And that's why
it is so very important to know,
and it is wonderful to know,
that we are beautiful.
It's just the matter of fact whether you
accept it or not.
Not everyone is beautiful on the outside.
Some are hidden in the inside.
And somehow or another,
the inner beauty is more precious.
Well, no matter what,
when we embrace ourselves,
we will realize
that we are actually... beautiful.
Thus, all of us have the right
to enjoy our life.
I mean, what's wrong with a couple of wine,
some singing and maybe,
being obsessed in fashion?
Yes, those may not be necessary,
but does it hurt to have it?
To me, enjoying life is doing what's matter most.
I love music.
So I listen to them.
I love being fashionable.
So I get myself rings and clothes even though I'm a guy.
I love being playful.
So I tell jokes which are sometimes, very crazy.
I love myself.
So I embrace myself.
I am not ashamed of myself.
Yes, I admit that, sometimes, I make mistakes,
but that proves me human.
Human makes mistakes.
Unless you're a God, which is crazy, if you think so.
Nobody is perfect. Not one.
Enjoying yourself
isn't by looking what's ugly about you
and feeling sad and depressed about it.
But instead, accepting it and feel happy
that one side of us,
is actually beautiful.
Just like a rose.
Don't stare at the thorns,
but smell the fragrance,
and touch the petals.
Life isn't that bad.
 Smile, and embrace yourself.
I love myself.
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment