PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back HOME



After 77 days, 
that's 11 weeks,
I finally got the chance
to step 
OUT
of the camp,
heading back to where I long to go.
 
HOME
 
It was at the year of 2011,
the month of December,
I received a letter.
"Congratulations! You are chosen to undergo the 
Malaysian National Service a.k.a.
Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN)
from 1.1.12 to 17.3.12"
**
I was SHOCKED!!!
Well, not on the happy side.
I didn't want to go.
I rejected.
I refused.
But somehow, God said
GO
 And thus, I went.
 
And I thank God because He told me to GO.
~~~~
In camp, so many things happened.
But right now, I just want to share with all my friends,
about my feeling of coming home.
 I really really do not know how you people feel
about being far away, and leaving home for a long time,
not meeting, talking, shouting, yelling, laughing, eating,
together with your family;
because I never left home for a long time.
 
BUT NOW I KNOW.
And it's GOOD to be back.
 
As I began to pack, my heart is in joy.
The more I pack, the happier I was.
And when I got to pull my luggage out,
my feet were leaping in joy.
As the Commander signed my passing out certificate,
my smile displayed so widely on my face,
that I couldn't even smile.
It was too awesome,
so awesome,
very awesome,
to go home.
***
HOME
I just thank God I'm there.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment