PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CNY 2012


2012, January.
The Dragon came down to earth.
And all Chinese in the world,
cried out cheerfully to each other...
Happy Chinese New Year!
It's finally another CNY.
And for me, CNY means...
Eat! Eat! Eat!
Every day, 
friends and family
will spent time together,
at a round table,
with delicious food.
I was very privileged
to enjoy luncheon and dinner 
with them in many restaurants.
And of course, the food there was
simply delicious!
Pork! Chicken! Duck!
Vege! Mushroom! Soup!
Fish! Shark Fins! Prawn!
YUMMY!!! <3
So.... let's dig in people!
Hahaha! Grab your chopsticks 
and get digging!
No scraps for late people!
Hahahah!

***
This CNY, I have an exception
from the NS camp,
around 6 days,
to celebrate CNY.
And within this CNY,
I have tried my best to enjoy
to the fullest,
asked my friends out
and had a great time.
We spent the whole morning in
Jusco Bukit Tinggi.
We had an early luncheon in 
Pastamania.
Hahahaha! They finally surrendered
to me as I finished up all their last bits
of cheese dishes!!!
I just love Cheese!!!
Before we say Good-bye,
we finally say 'Cheese!' in front
of a cute dragon! 
Oh right, it's the Dragon Year!
Happy CNY guys!

Along the way, we brought birthday presents 
to my friend and my sister.
Supposed my birthday present
should be given to me,
(my birthday is in January,
during 2012 CNY)
But since I'll be off to 
NS camp some time later,
I rather choose my birthday gift,
after my NS.
So... my friends,
YOU OWE ME A GIFT!
Hahahaha!
But first, I'll wish my friend
a happy birthday!
FYI, he got his first birthday gift 
from his friends, that's us!
And we should celebrate it!!!
Look at him, he looks so happy!!! XD

***
Look at me!!
I was like a star!
Everyone wanted to take a photo!
All because I cut away my hair!
Ya... this is called the army-hairstyle.
Yeap, my NS camp requires this hairstyle.
I am not so sure if this hairstyle suits me.
What do you think?
But first, do make sure you know
which is me. I'm the middle one.
Haha!
Anyway, these two beside me 
are one of my best friends
since young!
By the way, that's us in a house.
Guess what, we went to wish happy CNY.
We Chinese call it bai nian. (拜年)
Of course, we received many 
many many ang pau!
You know what I love about CNY?
You get free money in a red packet,
just by simply telling wishes of CNY!
Great isn't?
Why, I would love to suggest,
to find a Chinese friend,
and celebrate CNY together,
so you can not only eat delicious feast,
have fun time together with friends,
but you can have free money! $$
Enjoy the celebration!
Happy CNY to all people!
Ciao!







(To all readers, note that I'll be off to National Service Camp
for 2 more months. So, there will be no stories shared. Thanks for reading.)

No comments:

Post a Comment