PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Saturday, October 1, 2011

We do not want to lose them, do we?

Aren't this cute, chubby panda cubs...ADORABLE?
yes! 
there are so super duple cute, 
that I just wanna adopt one...
[and of course, hope that they will stay like this small forever... haha]
PANDA...Chinese's pride. 
My pride.(well ya! I'm Chinese!)
Speaking of panda, I personally think that panda is the real teddy bear.
The teddy bear that many love to hug, to kiss and to hold them tight in their arms.
Not grizzly, or brown bear, not even polar bear. 
PANDA!
See this up there? It's a teddy! Teddy bear with a "I love you".
The teddy bear which people adore.
And that is what panda bears are. The real teddy. 
Maybe.... they should change this brown teddy to...
Tadaa! The world most adorable teddy... The Panda Teddy Bear!
IS NOT IT CUTE?
But still, I prefer the real one. You know, those who can breath. Yeap.
It is really something to be treasure when panda bears are only found in China.
They are the treasure of China. They are the treasure of the world.
That is why it is vital for humans to take care of them...
And you know what is the most easy thing to do in taking of these adorable creatures?
Don't disturb them.
STOP DISTURBING PANDA!
STOP DESTROYING THEIR HABITAT!
STOP CUTTING AND BURNING THEIR FOOD...bamboos!
STOP IT!
You know we humans still not that God-like... to create panda on our own.
Pandas are God's gifts to humans.
It is our responsibility to protect, care and love these animals.
Heck yea! We are not just talking about Panda! 

 
There are tigers.

There are funny looking... long-nosed monkey (proboscis monkey)

The tiny Egyptian Tortoise.

The baiji, Chinese river dolphin. (CRITICALLY ENDANGERED)

And many many more... 

Let's be HUMAN.
The animal kingdoms' guardians.
=)
So that we can live a life, 
a life of no loneliness of our own species. 
but with many more others too.
You do not want to live a world with humans only... right? 
SAVE THE ANIMALS.!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment