PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Graduated from Senior High, part 2: How do I feel?


Finally! Finally! Finally!!!
Finalmente! Infine! 终于!
I am graduated!!! Yes!!! 
See that above? Yeap, that's me, in the robe.
Receiving the scroll.
A smile on my face so wide,
needless for me to say,
" I am so officially Graduated from Senior High!!! 
hahahahaha!!!"
  
There is me again!!
I know what you are thinking. 
I need a make-over.
But who cares a make-over when you are surrounded by
great school mates
dedicated teachers
and a whole new experience!!
No, You will not care a bit,
Heck, you will keep smiling
smiling
keep on smiling
until your cheek cramp
and your eyes try not to close so much.
I was happy. Very Happy.
I felt like.. like...
As if I was ready to go out! And this is giving me the first step 
to a bigger world!!!
To my Dreams! To my Days! To my Life! 
***
I was wondering, Why on earth am I not... sad?
We sang Auld Lang Syne.
I should be crying, weeping, hugging. 
But... I did not. Instead, I felt happy.
Does that mean... I had an awful Highschool life?
Maybe that is true. I cannot possibly deny it.
It does sucks a little.
HOWEVER,
Thank God, the sucky part is not as much as the FUN part!
Yeap! I personally had good friends
great teachers and tutors
wonderful moments together
and a happy Highschool experience!
*
So, do not ever think that I hate my Highschool life, [well, a little]
do not ever think that all my Highschool life [5 years FYI] was a waste
and never think that I never had fun in my Teenage Highschool time!
I DID ENJOY MY HIGHSCHOOL LIFE!
As a matter a fact, I am going to treasure them.
In here. Safe and Tight,
so no one can make them go away.
And they will always be my treasure.
The treasure of my memory. 
The memory of the days 
when we are in
high school! 
 *
So, how do I feel?
I feel great and blessed!
Thank God.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment