PASSION

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes and I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hardwork paid off! yeah!






Hooray! Finally, all my hardwork had paid off! 
Yes, I scored an A+ for my Mathematics and Additional Mathematics! Muahahahhaha! I did not cheat, or got any tips (well, you can't for maths, could you?), and that is why I am celebrating my results! Hahaha!
So what they are just my SPM trial papers? 
That proved I am ready to face the ''wars'' againts the Number-Papers! Wakaka! 
Let me tell you how I prepared... well, actually, all I did was doing all the exercises.
From state papers to homework, I did every single one of them 
PATIENTLY and with DETERMINATION. 
Heck, 'cause I sucks in numbers. 
Seriously, I suck in maths subjects.
In fact, I hate maths.
But, I hate to deny the fact that life without maths would be even... suckier? 
yea, if there were no maths, there would not have been computers, or internet, with online games and super cool facebook, and I would be at home, so boring 'till I will be wondering if the 21st century is really coming!
That is why we should learn maths. Heck it if you suck or you rock in maths. Just do it!
Maths is for everyone.
Additional mathematics is not for everyone, but if you wanna be the top, well, learn that too!
Actually, to be honest, all these mathematics are that hard.
Nope, they are just not hard; they are tricky. 
Without a great deal of cautious, you will be trick, and Hahahah, you got the wrong answer!
=p 
blek!
Other than doing exercises, I taught my juniors too. I taught my sister (form 3) simple mathematics lah! (for me) and I taught my form 4 juniors (free classes after school) additional mathematics! See how i sacrifice for the subjects I hate? No choice, that is life.
You cannot run from the problems; YOU FACE IT!
Right? Well, you will know that I am genius if you trust me. Hahaha!
**
Just wondering, readers of all ages, is it by chance that you suck in maths? 
Sorry if you get offended, but here is a little small humble advice.
THE MORE YOU SUCK THAT SUBJECT,
THE MORE YOU LEARN TO LOVE THAT SUBJECT,
THEN YOU WILL FIND HOW EASY IS IT TO MASTER THAT SUBJECT!!!
Really,  I am not lying.

Other than thanking myself, I need to thank the Lord too. He is the one who is constantly giving me the determination and inspiration to study well. I mean, in Him, I found peace. 
'Cause I used to suck in maths (actually, still do), and  I would get really frustrated, and I would scream and yelled, ( you know, to de-stress yourself). 
But Jesus always did (and still do too, Amen!) calmed me down by giving me the thought of me listening to some soothing musics and play my piano... (sometimes I bang my piano! XD)

Enough for now. 
Got to stop crapping now. Haha. Good-day people! 


1 comment:

  1. Uh huh. congratulation once again. :) i'm so proud of you. But do love add maths. cause i love add maths a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete